Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Open positions

So this blog has succeeded beyond all my expectation. I got a lot of application, and a few sub proved their devotion to me. But I still have some open positions for specific roles:

Young Blonde to cumwhore
Older BBW to painslave
Blackmail slave for TPE
French girl for skype sessions
Hungarian girl for real time service
Humiliation -hairy -fat -small tits


Write me to tamasdom@gmail.com
If you didnt make it, I will post some challanges in August as I promised.

Update July 29.

The only available position is for Total Online Control. We may never meet but I will take over your life step by step. Starting from tasks to micromanage your every move and thought. You will not have any privacy, but you gonna feel the firm control you always wanted. Trust is a key issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment