Tuesday, July 31, 2012

The Daily Challenge

I have found all my slaves and subs, so don't send me any more emails that you want to serve!

For those who seek online guidance for BDSM, I will post daily challenges. I will post tasks and assignments every day. Each Challenge gives specific instructions and if you follow those instructions, you will gain a bit of insight into sexuality.

The challenges are written for women, but men can follow them as well. They are useful for people who seek new and different ways to find pleasure. Or for those who crave to do what someone else tells them. And they want me to lead them. Or simply for anyone who loves panties and shoes and strap ons and other fun things or those who are seeking to widen their horizons.

To participate just follow along. If you have any questions about any of the instructions, please email me: tamasdom@gmail.com.

If something doesn't feel right or something hurts stop immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment