Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Daily Challenge Day 16 - Comfortably Numb

For the Comfortably Numb Challenge you will need a fresh pair of undies, a plastic bag or a plastic bowl, and access to a freezer. You'll also need a private chair and towel and a very sturdy constitution.

This challenge is rough. I can't imagine what it is like to be a woman and have to do this. This is a challenge for a warm day, when you have some time to be distracted. It really is a distraction. I grew up in the desert. I'm not fond of the cold. I can't bear to watch someone eating ice. Scenes of ice and snow in a movie mean I need a sweater. So this challenge was very hard for me to do... But it took me to some interesting places in my head.

Take a pair of cotton or silk underwear.

Soak them quickly in water. Put them in a plastic bag or bowl and then put that in your freezer.

Put a towel on a chair.

Take the underwear out of the refrigerator and put them on. Sit on the towel for 20 minutes to an hour. Once you are well and truly cold, then masturbate for me. If you can come in 5 minutes- you may. Otherwise, you are done until tomorrow.

This one of those that doesn't leap from the page... Reading it may give you cold chills, but there isn't the anticipation. But you will discover that this really mucks with you... it's pretty intense.

No comments:

Post a Comment